Robert

Jun 7, 2010 at 6:00 PM
Downloading source code, I have downloaded the source but VS complains about a couple of things when I try to open the solution. It does not "trust" the location (my C: drive) from where I am opening it. I assume this is an issue with source control. The other complaint is that I do not have Windows Mobile Developer Professional 6. I have SDK 6 and DTK 6.5.3 but do not have "professional". I'd like a copy of the code just to experiment with. Thanks
Jun 30, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Sorry for the delay in responding to you.  If I'm not mistaken, you'll need VS 2008 Professional, unfortunately, the free versions won't work with the mobile SDKs. 

http://www.modaco.com/content/windows-mobile-news/261879/visual-studio-2008-on-msdn-mobile-developers-get-a-rough-deal/

Jun 30, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Thanks, just the other day I got things compiling and linking and loading. The app looks very good.

Thanks again.

Robert DeCoursey
NASA Langley Research Center

Flight Software Systems Branch

Orion Environmental Control and Life Support Systems Software
Phone: 757 864 8354
Cell: 757 268 6129

Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:16 PM
To: Decoursey, Robert J. (LARC-D207)
Subject: Re: Robert [gpstracka:215218]

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. If I'm not mistaken, you'll need VS 2008 Professional, unfortunately, the free versions won't work with the mobile SDKs.

http://www.modaco.com/content/windows-mobile-news/261879/visual-studio-2008-on-msdn-mobile-developers-get-a-rough-deal/

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (gpstracka@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email gpstracka@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com